This build has been archived as of 16:47, September 2, 2009 (UTC)), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A 5 man build to farm Sorrow's Furnace with Orozar or Final assault quest in Normal or Hard Mode using only Prophecies skills, so people with only the first campaign can have fun too. The MM uses minions as a meat shield, The Earth Shaker keeps mobs on the ground and the SS deals damage, under the protection of the 2 monks.
Team Composition Edit
W/R Earth Shaker Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/r hammer=12+1+1 strength=9+1 bea=9][earth shaker][Crushing Blow][mighty blow][crude swing][tiger's fury][for great justice!][antidote signet][res sig][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment:
- Zealous/Furious 15^50 Hammer of Fortitude
- Stonefist insignia on gloves or feet
- Keep mobs on the ground.
N/E Minion Master Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E name="MM" death=12+1+3 soul=9+1 curse=9+1][aura of the lich][animate bone fiend][blood of the master][barbs][mark of pain][enfeebling blood][glyph of lesser energy][res sig][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment:
- Use your minions as a meat shield.
- Use Mark of Pain and Barbs on minion targets.
- Enfeebling Blood on physical attackers (warriors, rangers etc).
N/Me SS Nuker Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Me name="SS Nuker" curses=12+1+1 soul=9+1 blood=9+1][arcane echo][spiteful spirit][Insidious Parasite][desecrate enchantments][spinal shivers][strip enchantment][blood ritual][res sig][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment:
- Arcane Echo before Spiteful Spirit.
- Curse your enemies.
- Spinal Shivers on monks and other spellcasters.
- Remove important enchantments (Mark of Protection and so on).
Mo/E WoH Healer Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E name="WoH healer" heal=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][healing touch][mend ailment][remove hex][protective spirit][aegis][glyph of lesser energy][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment:
- Most healing staffs or wands/offhands are good enough. 40/40 set or Brohn's Holy Rod and The Stonehart are good.
- Sync Aegis with other monk.
Mo/Me Bonder Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me name="Bonder" divine=10+1+3 protection=11+3 inspiration=10][life barrier][life bond][balthazar's spirit][blessed signet][mantra of inscriptions][signet of devotion][aegis][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig> Equipment:
- Keep energy up.
- Sync Aegis with other monk.
E/Me Pyromancer Edit
[build prof=E/Me name="Fire ele" fire=12+1+1 energy=12+1 water=3][deep freeze][Rodgort's Invocation][Arcane Echo][Fireball][Glyph of Elemental Power][Fire Attunement][Elemental Attunement][res sig][/build]
The Pyromancer can, with its nuking, replace the SS Necro, or be an addition. Not recommended in Hard Mode, as foes got very high AL.
- 40/40 fire set is ideal.
- +20% enchantment staff/weapon for casting attunements.
- Mantain dual attunement at all time.
- Mantain Glyph of Elemental Power.
- Snare with Deep Freeze.
- Use Arcane Echo before casting Rodgort's Invocation.
- Spam echoed Rodgort's Invocation for high damage.
- Use Fireball during downtime.
N/Mo WoH Hybrid Edit
[build prof=N/Mo name="WoH Hybrid" soul=8+1+1 healing=12 protection=10][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][reversal of fortune][aegis][heal party][protective spirit][mend ailment][remove hex][/build]
This healer can replace the healing monk, or be an addition. This is perhaps a little weaker than the healing monk, but the energy management might make up for that.
- Chaelse's Staff is ideal.
- Sync Aegis with monk(s).
This build is only using skills available in the Prophecies campaign, so owners of only Prophecies can have fun too.