Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:44, September 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build uses a 5 man variant to effectively farm Sorrow's Furnace for loot and greens.
Team Composition Edit
The SF TankEdit
<pvxbig> <pvxbig> [build prof=A/E dag=11+3 sha=10+1+3 crit=10+3][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Deadly Paradox@0][Shadow Form][Golden fox strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Critical Eye][Critical Agility][/build] </pvxbig>
- A 20%daggers with high energy
- Max vigor and radiant insignias
- Cast GoS>DP>SF to maintain Shadow Form
- Use other skills to inflict damage and gain energy
The SF Nukerx2Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/mo Fire=12+1+2 Energy=8+1 hea=10][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][breath of fire][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom][heal party][Fire Attunement][Resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace breath of fire with another fire AoE spell or Snow Storm
- The second SF could replace standard of wisdom with standard of honor for extra damage.
- Any high energy staff, preferably with a +1(20%) fire magic mod
- Radiant/survivor insignias and max vigor
- This character's job is to dish out as much damage as possible.
- Maintain Fire Attunement.
- Use GoLE>SF and glowing gaze for high damage; spam SF.
- Use Wisdom standard where your Necro and Monk are.
- Use Heal Party for support.
- Use Resurrection Chant as a hard rez during battle.
The AoE Splat NecroEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/me Soul=12+1+1 curses=12+1 blood=3][Icy Veins][ether nightmare][signet of lost souls][Cry of Pain][Necrosis][blood ritual][Mark Of Pain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- It is not recommended to change anything.
- Any practical weapons
- Max vigor and radiant/survivor insignias
- Cast MoP on a target
- Cast IV>EN>CoP>Necrosis for a large spike.
- Use Resurrection Signet as needed.
The Generic HealerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any healing=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][guardian] [shield of absorption][mend condition][protective spirit][cure hex][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- This is a very versatile spot; it can be replaced by any healing build.
- A High Energy Set
- Radiant insignias
- Use heals as needed
- Use Rebirth for resurrecting fallen party members
- The Necro should call, cast MoP, then the team should go all out. It is very simple.
- Unknown which quests will work.
- Change the necro bar for an MM, just bring MoP for extra damage