This build has been archived as of 16:44, September 2, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build uses a 5 man variant to effectively farm Sorrow's Furnace for loot and greens.
Team Composition Edit
The SF TankEdit
<pvxbig> <pvxbig> [build prof=A/E dag=11+3 sha=10+1+3 crit=10+3][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Deadly Paradox@0][Shadow Form][Golden fox strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Critical Eye][Critical Agility][/build] </pvxbig>
- A 20%daggers with high energy
- Max vigor and radiant insignias
- Cast GoS>DP>SF to maintain Shadow Form
- Use other skills to inflict damage and gain energy
The SF Nukerx2Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/mo Fire=12+1+2 Energy=8+1 hea=10][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][breath of fire][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom][heal party][Fire Attunement][Resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace breath of fire with another fire AoE spell or Snow Storm
- The second SF could replace standard of wisdom with standard of honor for extra damage.
- Any high energy staff, preferably with a +1(20%) fire magic mod
- Radiant/survivor insignias and max vigor
- This character's job is to dish out as much damage as possible.
- Maintain Fire Attunement.
- Use GoLE>SF and glowing gaze for high damage; spam SF.
- Use Wisdom standard where your Necro and Monk are.
- Use Heal Party for support.
- Use Resurrection Chant as a hard rez during battle.
The AoE Splat NecroEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/me Soul=12+1+1 curses=12+1 blood=3][Icy Veins][ether nightmare][signet of lost souls][Cry of Pain][Necrosis][blood ritual][Mark Of Pain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- It is not recommended to change anything.
- Any practical weapons
- Max vigor and radiant/survivor insignias
- Cast MoP on a target
- Cast IV>EN>CoP>Necrosis for a large spike.
- Use Resurrection Signet as needed.
The Generic HealerEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any healing=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][guardian] [shield of absorption][mend condition][protective spirit][cure hex][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- This is a very versatile spot; it can be replaced by any healing build.
- A High Energy Set
- Radiant insignias
- Use heals as needed
- Use Rebirth for resurrecting fallen party members
- The Necro should call, cast MoP, then the team should go all out. It is very simple.
- Unknown which quests will work.
- Change the necro bar for an MM, just bring MoP for extra damage