This build has been archived as of 21:54, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
Team Composition Edit
VwK Tank Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Me insp=10 resto=12+1+3 ill=8 spawn=2][Vengeful was Khanhei][Vengeful Weapon][Sympathetic Visage][Ancestors' Visage][Channeling][Mantra of Frost][Optional][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Mental Block incase you're receiving too much damage from attacks.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" in KD heavy area's.
- Vampirism for just a bit more life stealing.
- Unlike other invincible farmers, you need 60 AL, to cover the little damage you receive.
- A high energy set and a set with enchantments last 20% longer.
- Maintain Mantra of Frost and Channeling, these will be your main energy source.
- Before aggroing a group, equip your enchantments last 20% longer set.
- When aggroing a group, use VwK and Ancestors'/Sympathetic Visage. Re-apply VwK when needed.
- Spam Vengeful Weapon, untill you're low on energy (you'll be able to use it once every 2 seconds).
- When moving towards the next group, use Summon Spirits.
- Incase supernatural powers would somehow kill the QZ ranger while he's far away from any foes, use DP to resurrect him with full energy, so you can start tanking soon after.
QZ Ranger Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo exp=12+3 wild=12+1+3][Quickening Zephyr][Winter][Greater Conflagration][Serpent's Quickness][optional][Optional][Balthazar's Spirit][Sunspear Rebirth Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Either Remove Hex, a condition removing skill or a healing skill to prevent the tank from dying of remaining conditions, or having to regenerate before approaching the next group.
- Maintain Balthazar's Spirit on the VwK Tank.
- Cast Serpent's Quickness and keep up your nature rituals.
- Incase the VwK Tank dies, use SRS to resurrect him at your location.
- Prove you're not a retard and stay away from foes (unless they're dead).
- This player can function with any Sunspear/Dwarven rank.
Rt/Mo variant Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo resto=12+1+3 prot=10 smit=8 spawn=2][Vengeful was Khanhei][Vengeful Weapon][Reversal of Damage][Shield of Absorption][Retribution][Essence Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- This variant is capable of tanking larger groups and taking more damage, but may have energy problems.