Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:23, September 11, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Offering of Spirit Support Ritualist uses Channeling Magic build that the Hero AI is capable of coping with and managing effectively to provide a versatile support character that can assist physical characters with single target spikes and AoE damage buffs, and utilize secondary attributes to relieve pressure through cheap party heals and weapon spells or using spirits to provide moderate protection.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/secon channe=12+1+1 restor=12+2 spawni=3][offering of spirit][splinter weapon][ancestor's rage][bloodsong][optional][optional][optional][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- Optional slots for one of the following (invest 8 points in Spawning Power);
- Communing support (put attributes as Channeling:11+1+1, Spawning:10+1, Restoration:10+1):
- Smiting support (put attributes as Smiting Prayers:12, Channeling:12+1+1, Spawning:3+1):
- For Curses support (put attributes as Channeling:12+1+1, Curses:10, Restoration:8+1):
- For Restoration Magic support (put attributes as Channeling:12+1+1, Restoration:12+2):
- Full Survivor's Insignias. A rune of superior vigor.
- A weapon of fortitude with +5 energy. A HCT/HRT channeling set for casting weapon spells. A Focus of Fortitude. A +10 armour shield of fortitude for every type of damage.
- 40/40 channeling set.
- Keep energy above 45. The Hourglass Staff is perfect.
- Template code: Pk5hUNz6TjGNpKSF/MF5pm/MFpnoFNFpp6+MFZYd/MFZYB
- Maintain Splinter Weapon on your frontliners; Disable splinter vs. strong single targets.
- Use Ancestor's Rage for spike assistance, or general damage.
- Use Offering of Spirit for energy management.
- The hero will do the rest.
- Place Life in a strategic position allowing for a large AoE heal when it ends.
- Use Mend Body and Soul for a general heal and condition removal.
- Use Weapon of Warding to relieve physical pressure.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh as a hard resurrect.
- Make sure Shelter and Union are available for bosses.
- Try to hex with Mark of Pain in the middle of the mob and call it.
- Use Barbs vs. single enemies/bosses; Disable Barbs vs. mobs.
- Standard caster counters, including hex removal, interrupts or skill disabling.
- Large AoE damage which annihilates the spirits and stops Offering of Spirit.
- Bring Warmonger's Weapon to produce rapid interruption.
- Replace a skill with Spirit Light in spirit heavy builds.
- Some teams prefer Death Pact Signet over Flesh of My Flesh.
- Resilient Weapon or Weapon of Shadow instead of Protective Was Kaolai.
- Wielder's Boon.
- Recuperation and/or Recovery.
- Signet of Spirits can be better than OoS on heroes since heroes have a hard time using this OoS, unless you micro it.
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Pain Inverter
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!"
- This build can do more AoE damage than most elementalists if it's used properly