This build has been archived as of 03 October 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Devouring Restorer, designed as a secondary healer, uses Bloodsong and Vampirism, spirits with high survivability, in combination with powerful healing from Consume Soul and Spirit Transfer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/ Spawningpower=11+1+1 restoration=12+1 channeling=6+1][Consume Soul][Spirit Transfer][Mend Body and Soul][Optional][Bloodsong][Vampirism][Summon Spirits][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional Slot Edit
- Life and Destruction can act as low recharge Spirits that synergize well with Consume Soul.
- Ghost Mirror Light acts as a low recharge heal that has the additional benefit of healing the caster. Spirit Light is another good option.
- Halcyon's Armor for additional Energy.
- A Wand linked to Spawning Power and an Offhand linked to Restoration Magic.
- Cast Bloodsong and Vampirism
- Use Mend Body and Soul as your primary heal and for condition removal
- Use Spirit Transfer as a more powerful single target heal
- Use Consume Spirit as a powerful AoE heal
- Use Summon Spirits to heal your spirits, to bring them into touch range for Consume Soul, and to offset the need to recast your spirits as you move.
Major Variant: Spirit Light Weapon Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/ Spawningpower=11+1+1 restoration=12+1 channeling=6+1][Spirit Light Weapon][Spirit Transfer][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Bloodsong][Vampirism][Summon Spirits][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
In general usage is pretty similar. You lack the AoE healing power of Consume Spirit, but you get a more reliable (as well as spammable), and in some cases more powerful, heal in the form of Spirit Light Weapon.