This build has been archived as of 20:27, 16 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/ restor=12+1+3 spawni=12+1][weapon of remedy][vengeful weapon][Wielder's Boon][weapon of warding][soothing memories][generous was tsungrai][renewing memories][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- The Optional Slot is intended to be the utility slot and should be used as such. A Hex Removal skill is probably the best way to utilize this slot.
- Emissary's Armor, Oracle's Armor, and Halcyon's Armor all make good choices.
- Any Staff or Wand/Offhand combination will work as long as they are linked to Restoration Magic.
- Cast Generous Was Tsungrai and Renewing Memories
- Alternate Weapon of Remedy and Vengeful Weapon for quick, spammable heals that also provide damage. Weapon of Remedy also provides condition removal.
- Use Weapon of Warding on allies who are under heavy pressure.
- Use Soothing Memories as a low cost heal and Wielder's Boon for a quick heal.
- Consider Mend Body and Soul as a non-conditional heal.
- Consider Wielder's Remedy.
- Consider using a skill from your secondary profession like Holy Veil, Hex Breaker, Return, or Wary Stance.