This build has been archived as of 14:32, May 10, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This GvG flag runner uses Restoration Magic to protect itself and others while running the flag. It uses a Warrior secondary for "You're All Alone!", an uninterruptable snare and de-buff, as well as Soldier's Speed for an IMS.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/W Restoration=12+1+1 spawning=8+1 tactics=10]["You're All Alone!"][Resilient Weapon]["To the Limit!"][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][protective was kaolai][Soldier's Speed][Optional][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@14].
- [[Recuperation (PvP)@14]
- [[Life (PvP)@14]
- [[Recovery (PvP)@14]
- Full Survivor Insignias, Super Vigor Rune, and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Restoration Set.
- Restoration Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription, +30 health, increased cripple modifier, and an assortment of shields.
- Use "You're All Alone!" to snare and base defend.
- Use Weapon of Warding for a prot.
- Use Soothing Memories for an efficient heal (while holding an item).
- Use Wielder's Boon for extra, quick healing with Soothing Memories alone is not enough.
- Use Resilient Weapon for health regen and an Armor boost vs hexes and conditions.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai for party healing and armor.
- Place Recuperation wisely for party healing over time.
- Maintain "To The Limit!" and use Soldier's Speed to run wherever needed and kite melee.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters
- Weapon of Shadow for an extra prot.