Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:24, 18 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is specifically designed to function as a healer on the Luxon side of the Fort Aspenwood mission, and includes a couple of skills to shift the tide of battle rather decisively with nature rituals punishing the bonding monks commonly used on the Kurzick side to protect NPCs.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Ranger Restoration=11+1+1 SpawningPower=10+1 Wilderness=10][Weapon of Remedy][Weapon of Warding][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Nature's Renewal][Tranquility][/build] </pvxbig>
- Mixed Survivor and Radiant armor.
- The common weapon sets.
- You're a healer. You heal.
- If your team is less reliant on enchantments than the opponents', use the Ranger spirits. Ignore any stray E/D bitching at you if this is the case.
- Use the ranger spirits offensively when needed to finish the fight. Example is when you've broken the second barricade and there is resistance within the Kurzick heart zone.
- Please remember standing behind walls when using your spirits. You'll be interrupted a couple of times anyway by mesmers, but nothing you can't handle.
- Vulnerable to hexes. However, you CAN run behind NPCs in Fort Aspenwood, mostly. Degen hexes are easily overcome since you can practically outheal anything - the stuff killing you is mesmers with Visions of Regret, Backfire, Shame and Diversion, or rangers with any skill.
- Primal Echoes with a minor Beast Mastery investment. However this makes the build a lot less useful as a main-function healer. It's not really recommended.
- Remember that the spirits function as your Spirit Light anchors - even the Ranger spirits.