Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:34, December 13, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Ritualist Flagger uses the two Paragon's Shouts "Fall Back!" and "Incoming!" to provide itself and party members in earshot with an IMS as well as healing, it is capable of making its team a lot more mobile (providing IMS's to people on splits etc) while providing generic Ritualist support at the stand.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/P Resto=12+1+1 Command=9 spawning=9+1][Weapon of Warding][Resilient Weapon][Wielder's Boon][Soothing Memories][optional][Protective Was Kaolai]["Fall Back!"]["Incoming!"][/build]
- [[Never Surrender@12]
- Full Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor, Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Resto Set
- Anti-Cripple Set.
- Defensive Sets.
- Use "Fall Back!" and "Incoming!" to provide an IMS for yourself and your allies.
- Use Weapon of Warding for blocking.
- Use Resilient Weapon for +Al and health regeneration on Hexed foes.
- Use Wielder's Boon on allies with weapon spells on them for a quick strong heal.
- Use Soothing Memories for a cheap heal.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai for ranged party healing.
- General Anti-Caster