This build has been archived as of 09:44, 10 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This ritualist use necromancer enchant removal to counter the common defensive methods used by Hero Battles monks, while supporting his team with damaging and blinding spirits, blind, damage buffs, and healing.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/N Restoration=11+1 Communing=11+1+1 Curses=8][Corrupt Enchantment][Rend Enchantments][Pain][Shadowsong][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Brutal Weapon][Blind Was Mingson][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Two runes of Vitae
- Use Corrupt Enchantment and Rend Enchantments to remove enchantments from enemies.
- Use Mend Body and Soul to remove conditions and heal.
- Use Spirit Light to heal allies.
- Use Blind Was Mingson and Shadowsong to blind enemies.
- Use Pain to damage enemies.
- Buff allies with Brutal Weapon
- Area of effect damage
- Standard caster counters
- Enchantment less enemies.
- Sight Beyond Sight