Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:29, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Caretaker's Support Ritualist uses channeling magic to deal damage while providing defensive support using skills from the Restoration line.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/n Resto=12+1+1 chan=12+1 curses=3][Caretaker's Charge][Ancestor's Rage][Soothing Memories][Weapon of Warding][Optional][Rend Enchantments][PwK][FoMF][/build] </pvxbig>
- Enfeeble (Raise Curses to 6)
- Rigor Mortis
- Full Surivor insignias.
- +5 energy Spear of Fortitude and a selection of Shields of Fortitude.
- Insightful Channeling/Restoration Staff of Fortitude with "Aptitude not Attitude" inscription.
- Caretaker's Charge for free damage and minor self heal.
- Ancestor's Rage to spread pressure and assist with spikes.
- Enfeeble to apply weakness to enemy frontlines.
- Weapon of Warding on targets requiring protection.
- Soothing Memories as a cheap heal.
- Rend Enchantments to strip spike targets or other enchantments.
- Protective Was Kaolai as a party wide heal. Hold it as much as possible to reduce energy costs of Caretaker's Charge and Soothing Memories (and provide +armor for yourself).
- Resurrect when required.
- Standard Anti-caster hexes.
- Recovery instead of Soothing Memories.
- Warmonger's Weapon, Sundering Weapon, or Splinter Weapon instead of Soothing Memories.
- Change to Rt/E and use Grasping Earth (and possibly Glyph of Lesser Energy).
- Death Pact Signet instead of Flesh of my Flesh.
- Channeled Strike instead of Ancestors Rage.