This build has been archived as of 14:45, 26 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
An effective Ritualist who pressures through the use of Offensive Spirits and heals with Restoration Magic.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo Comm=11+1 Rest=10+1+1 Spawn=10+1][Wanderlust][Shadowsong][Pain][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Holy Veil][Blind Was Mingson][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Armor
- Insightful Communing Staff of Fortitude
- Insightful Restoration Staff of Fortitude
- High Energy Set (Focus Swapping)
- Low Energy Set
- Set up Spirits (Wanderlust/Shadowsong/Pain), preferable on Choke-points.
- Heal Allies through the usage of (Mend Body and Soul/Spirit Light/Holy Veil)
- Pre-veil your Monk or Frontliners (if you have them), when necessary.
- Prevent Melee Spikes, through the coordinated usage of Blind Was Mingson.
- Resurrect Allies when necessary.
- Standard Caster-hate.
- More Pressure then Spike-healing can handle.
- (DPS/FoMF) (Hard Resurrects)
- An offensive support skill, in replacement for BWM. An example would be Brutal Weapon.
- Draw Conditions as a replacement for Mend Body and Soul.
- A small Prot, such as Guardian.
- This Build does not require a Monk Healer in RA. Another partial Rt Healer, will often result in a Gladiator Point.