This build has been archived as of 09:40, 19 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses Enchantments and unstrippable Weapon Spells to buff melee players spikes and survivability in HA.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/monk smitin=12 channe=12+1+2 spawni=3][Offering Of Spirit][ancestors rage][splinter weapon][warmongers weapon][smite hex][life][strength of honor][death pact signet@0][/build] </pvxbig>
- Pure Was Li Ming, Judge's Insight, Weapon of Warding, Protective Was Kaolai.
- Survivor's Insignia.
- High energy, Low energy, and High armor weapon sets.
- Cast Strength Of Honor on your melee players.
- Pressure with Splinter and Warmongers.
- Try to cast all the weapon spells on different melee players on your team.
- Cast Ancestor's Rage in spikes.
- Smite off dangerous hexes.
- Maintain Judges Insight if energy allows.
- Use Death Pact Signet to resurrect fallen allies.
- Smite Hex could be filled with Smite Condition or Convert Hexes
- Death Pact Signet can be switched for Flesh of My Flesh.
- Remember while using this build that weapon spells DO NOT stack.