Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 14:33, 21 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Empathic Support Ritualist supports his teammates with defensive weapon spells, healing, offensive buffs, and condition and hex removal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Monk Channeling=12+1+1 Restoration=11+1 Spawning=6][Empathic Removal][Splinter Weapon][Bloodsong] [Mend Body and Soul][Weapon of Warding][Warmonger's Weapon][Wielder's Boon][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's armor
- Channeling Magic headgear
- Minor runes of Restoration Magic and Channeling Magic
- Negative energy weapon set(-5 energy sword, axe, or spear and a shield)
- 40/40 sets for Restoration and, if including a skill in the optional slots that would benefit from it, a 40/40 Channeling set
- Use Empathic Removal to remove conditions and hexes from yourself and your allies.
- Buff allies with Splinter Weapon for powerful AoE damage.
- Use Weapon of Warding on allies under attack to protect them.
- Use Mend Body and Soul to heal allies and remove conditions.
- Resurrect dead allies with Flesh of My Flesh.
- Cover conditions and hexes.
- Standard caster counters.
- Generous Was Tsungrai can replace one of the optional skills for a more powerful resurrection with Flesh of my Flesh.
- Rupture Soul in one of the optional slots can greatly strengthen both the offensive and defensive power of this build.
- Weapon of Shadow
- Ancestor's Rage
- Wielder's Strike
- Spirit Light
- Additional spirits such as Destruction or Life.