This build has been archived as of 16:19, 28 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build utilizes Offering of Spirit and Essence Strike to keep energy up while supporting the physical attackers of your team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritualist/monk channeling=12+1+1 smiting=10 spawning=8+1][Offering of spirit][essence strike][ancestors rage][warmongers weapon][judge's insight][optional][bloodsong][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Basic survivor armor with attunements on.
- Spear/Shield set.
- High energy set.
- Low energy set.
- 40/40 set.
- Before battle put Bloodsong in a safe place where it can still hit opponents.
- As the battle begins, put Warmongers, Judge's Insight, and Ancestors Rage on a physical attacker of your choice.
- Use Essence Strike and Offering of Spirit to keep your energy up.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Caster shutdown.
- Enchantment strips.
- Having Bloodsong down.
- Drop Essence Strike for another channeling or smiting skill.
- Splinter Weapon.
- Drop Essence Strike for Gaze From Beyond for added pressure.
- Spirit rift.
- Balthazar's Aura.
- Reversal of Damage.
- Ghostly Haste.
- Rupture Soul.