Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:24, 19 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses Ritualist's healing and condition removal skills as well as the Mesmer elite Expel Hexes to easily remove both conditions and hexes while using item and weapon spells to increase defense and survivability. <pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/mesme restor=12+1+3 spawni=12+1][mend body and soul][soothing memories][spirit light][weapon of warding][expel hexes][protective was kaolai][life][recovery][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: +energy set or +10 armor while holding an item.
- Weapon: Doesnt matter since you will be keeping PwK up all the time
- at beginning of match put and keep up PwK (use for +24 armor and as a party heal once it is recharged)
- Keep Life and Recovery up as much as possible w/ consideration to your energy.
- Use Soothing as much as possible to conserve energy, Expel for Hex removal, MBaS for heal+condition removal and Spirit light for a large heal
- Standard anti-spell casting