This build has been archived as of 23:08, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A ritualist setup designed to assist in healing and condition control, as well as acting as a support character with snares. Works well in a split.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/eleme restor=12+1+1 waterm=12][weapon of remedy][vengeful weapon][mend body and soul][ice prison][teinais prison][armor of mist][resilient was xiko][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Radiant or Survivor Insignias.
- A set of weapons and focii: a low energy set, usual set, and high energy set for swapping.
- Try to stay with at least one other teammate. Use Weapon of Remedy and Vengeful Weapon in combat to remove conditions and reduce pressure.
- Use Mend Body and Soul to counter slightly higher spike damage, or assist your monks at the flagstand.
- Keep enemies snared using the water hexes.
- Use Armor of Mist to help running flags or getting around the battlefield.
- Keep Resilient Was Xiko up when faced with YAA warriors or assassins.
- This build has no direct hex control. Resilient Was Xiko partially negates most hexes, but it cannot be counted on for hexes with effects besides degeneration.
- This build is fairly weak on defense if you actually get hit. Try to stay always with at least one other teammate.
- Take Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management.
- Replace one of the snares with Gale (and shift the required minimum points into Air Magic) for a utility/interrupt skill.
- Replace either the Resurrection Signet or a snare with Vapor Blade, to participate in spikes.
- Soothing Memories is a more efficient but less powerful heal than Mend Body and Soul, and can serve in its stead.
- Generous Was Tsungrai can replace Resilient Was Xiko, allowing an emergency heal and health buffer rather than an emergency condition removal.
- If Generous Was Tsungrai is used, Flesh of My Flesh can serve as a hard rez.
See Also Edit