Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:08, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A ritualist setup designed to assist in healing and condition control, as well as acting as a support character with snares. Works well in a split.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ritua/eleme restor=12+1+1 waterm=12][weapon of remedy][vengeful weapon][mend body and soul][ice prison][teinais prison][armor of mist][resilient was xiko][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Radiant or Survivor Insignias.
- A set of weapons and focii: a low energy set, usual set, and high energy set for swapping.
- Try to stay with at least one other teammate. Use Weapon of Remedy and Vengeful Weapon in combat to remove conditions and reduce pressure.
- Use Mend Body and Soul to counter slightly higher spike damage, or assist your monks at the flagstand.
- Keep enemies snared using the water hexes.
- Use Armor of Mist to help running flags or getting around the battlefield.
- Keep Resilient Was Xiko up when faced with YAA warriors or assassins.
- This build has no direct hex control. Resilient Was Xiko partially negates most hexes, but it cannot be counted on for hexes with effects besides degeneration.
- This build is fairly weak on defense if you actually get hit. Try to stay always with at least one other teammate.
- Take Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management.
- Replace one of the snares with Gale (and shift the required minimum points into Air Magic) for a utility/interrupt skill.
- Replace either the Resurrection Signet or a snare with Vapor Blade, to participate in spikes.
- Soothing Memories is a more efficient but less powerful heal than Mend Body and Soul, and can serve in its stead.
- Generous Was Tsungrai can replace Resilient Was Xiko, allowing an emergency heal and health buffer rather than an emergency condition removal.
- If Generous Was Tsungrai is used, Flesh of My Flesh can serve as a hard rez.
See Also Edit