This build has been archived as of 17:14, 26 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The standard Rt/A version of the WoR Flag-runner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A Channeling=12+1 Restoration=12+1+1 shadow=3][Weapon of Remedy][Weapon of Warding][Wielder's Boon][Channeled Strike][Optional][protective was kaolai][Dark Escape][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias with Runes of Vitae and a Rune of Restoration for Burning Isle.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription and an assortment of shields.
- Set with 40% HSR for Channeling Magic
- Set with 40% HSR for Restoration Magic
- Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions for emergencies.
- Use WoR, Weapon of Warding, and Wielder's Boon to heal the party while at the flagstand. They can also be used as self-heals.
- Use Ancestors' Rage on frontliners to blow up foes who ball up for AoE.
- Assist in spikes with Channeled Strike
- Use Dark Escape to save yourself from spikes.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters
- Build:Rt/D Pious Haste Runner (archived)