Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:12, 5 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This Ritualist Flag Runner uses the very powerful elite hex Mark of Insecurity to drastically lower the length of stances and enchantments providing strong stand support. It also uses many Restoration Magic spells (specifically Weapon Spells) to protect allies/itself/NPC's.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A Restoration=12+1+1 spawning=11+1 deadly=6][Mark of Insecurity][Resilient Weapon][Soothing Memories][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][protective was kaolai][Recuperation][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias, Super Vigor Rune, and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Restoration Set.
- Restortion Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription, +30 health, increased cripple modifier, and an assortment of shields.
- Use Mark of Insecurity to mess with Prots and Stances.
- Use Weapon of Warding for a prot.
- Use Soothing Memories for an efficient heal (while holding an item).
- Use Wielder's Boon for extra, quick healing with Soothing Memories alone is not enough.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai for party healing and armor.
- Place Recuperation wisely for party healing over time.
- Use Dash to run wherever needed and kite melee.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters