This build has been archived as of 05:36, 6 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
An extremely versatile flag runner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A Restoration=12+1+1 spawning=8+1 shadow=10][Hidden Caltrops][Resilient Weapon][Soothing Memories][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][protective was kaolai][Recuperation][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias, Super Vigor Rune, and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Restoration Set.
- Restoration Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription, +30 health, increased cripple modifier, and an assortment of shields.
- Use Hidden Caltrops to snare and cripple
- Use Weapon of Warding for a prot.
- Use Soothing Memories for an efficient heal (while holding an item).
- Use Wielder's Boon for extra, quick healing with Soothing Memories alone is not enough.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai for party healing and armor.
- Place Recuperation wisely for party healing over time.
- Use Dash to run wherever needed and kite melee.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters
- Empathic Removal/Signet of Removal
- Pure Was Li Ming for party-wide condition removal.
- Weapon of Shadow for an extra prot.
- Ancestor's Rage instead of Channeled Strike for a more efficient (but lower damage and lower DPS on split) spike assist skill.
- Warmonger's Weapon for disruption.
- Dark Escape for an additional self-prot and a bit of extra mobility.