Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 05:36, 6 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
An extremely versatile flag runner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A Restoration=12+1+1 spawning=8+1 shadow=10][Hidden Caltrops][Resilient Weapon][Soothing Memories][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][protective was kaolai][Recuperation][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias, Super Vigor Rune, and a Rune of Restoration.
- 40/40 Restoration Set.
- Restoration Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription, +30 health, increased cripple modifier, and an assortment of shields.
- Use Hidden Caltrops to snare and cripple
- Use Weapon of Warding for a prot.
- Use Soothing Memories for an efficient heal (while holding an item).
- Use Wielder's Boon for extra, quick healing with Soothing Memories alone is not enough.
- Use Protective Was Kaolai for party healing and armor.
- Place Recuperation wisely for party healing over time.
- Use Dash to run wherever needed and kite melee.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters
- Empathic Removal/Signet of Removal
- Pure Was Li Ming for party-wide condition removal.
- Weapon of Shadow for an extra prot.
- Ancestor's Rage instead of Channeled Strike for a more efficient (but lower damage and lower DPS on split) spike assist skill.
- Warmonger's Weapon for disruption.
- Dark Escape for an additional self-prot and a bit of extra mobility.