This build has been archived as of 16:51, November 5, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Ritualist build uses Caretaker's Charge to have a bit more offensive flag runner while having good survivability and e-management.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/A Channeling=12+1 Restoration=12+1+1 spawning=3][Caretaker's Charge][Wielder's Boon][Soothing Memories][Weapon of Warding][Resilient Weapon][protective was kaolai][recuperation][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias with Runes of Vitae and a Rune of Restoration for Burning Isle.
- Weapon with "I Have the Power!" inscription and an assortment of shields.
- Set with 40% HSR for Channeling Magic
- Set with 40% HSR for Restoration Magic
- Set with two +15/-1 inscriptions for emergencies.
- Use Soothing Memories, Weapon of Warding, and Wielder's Boon to heal the party while at the flagstand. They can also be used as self-heals.
- Caretaker's Charge for pressure.spike assist.
- Use Dash to run the flag faster.
- Standard Anti-Caster Counters
- Warmonger's Weapon instead of Soothing Memories.