This build has been archived as of 17:19, 22 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Ranger build that focuses on applying conditions to the opponent while staying alive by using increased movement speed, a blocking stance, and the elite skill Heal As One.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/warrior beastmastery=11+1+1 swordsmanship=11 expertise=8+1 wilderness=3+1][hamstring][sever artery][Gash][Run as One][Heal as One][apply poison][lightning reflexes][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- All Survivor Insignia, Vitae Runes and Sup Vigor
- Sundering/Furious/Vampiric PvP Sword of Fortitude
- +30hp shield with Luck of the Draw inscription. (A Bison Cup can be used instead for more energy and less defense.)
- Use Apply Poison to add condition pressure.
- Use Hamstring to cripple foes.
- Sever Artery → Gash synergy for bleeding and deep wound.
- To kite/catch kiters use Run as One. Heal with Heal as One
- Use Lightning Reflexes as an added defense.
- Standard Anti-Melee Hexes