Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 17:19, 22 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Ranger build that focuses on applying conditions to the opponent while staying alive by using increased movement speed, a blocking stance, and the elite skill Heal As One.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/warrior beastmastery=11+1+1 swordsmanship=11 expertise=8+1 wilderness=3+1][hamstring][sever artery][Gash][Run as One][Heal as One][apply poison][lightning reflexes][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- All Survivor Insignia, Vitae Runes and Sup Vigor
- Sundering/Furious/Vampiric PvP Sword of Fortitude
- +30hp shield with Luck of the Draw inscription. (A Bison Cup can be used instead for more energy and less defense.)
- Use Apply Poison to add condition pressure.
- Use Hamstring to cripple foes.
- Sever Artery → Gash synergy for bleeding and deep wound.
- To kite/catch kiters use Run as One. Heal with Heal as One
- Use Lightning Reflexes as an added defense.
- Standard Anti-Melee Hexes