Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:41, October 17, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Uses the Warrior elite Flourish to recharge Ranger's devastating attack skills allowing the ranger to hit hard twice for more Damage, Energy Denial, and Interrupts.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/W Exper=12+1+1 Marks=10+1 wilder=8 str=0][Debilitating Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot] [Flourish][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Armor
- A Poisonous Recurve Bow of Fortitude with any inscription ("Strength and Honor" or "I have the power!" recommended)
- A Poisonous Longbow or Flatbow of Fortitude to hit Npcs at range.
- Maintain Apply Poison as much as possible to spread poison with your attacks.
- Use Sloth Hunter's Shot inflict large amounts of damage.
- Cut down the enemy's energy with Debilitating Shot.
- Interrupt enemies with Distracting Shot.
- Refresh your attack skills with Flourish, use on recharge.
- Use Natural Stride as a defensive stance or for a speed boost.
- Resurrect fallen party members with Resurrection Signet.
- General anti-melee hexes and conditions such as Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, Insidious Parasite.
- Flourish being disabled slows down the output.
See also Edit
Build:W/any RotN Sword Warrior has a similar concept.