Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:24, 25 April 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This is a PvE build that focuses on the stance renewing ability of "On Your Knees!" combined with a powerful ranger stance that increases attack speed and blocks attacks. With high elemental armor and near constant physical evasion, this build is highly resistant to most damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/warri hammer=12 expert=12+1+1][earth shaker][pulverizing smash][crude swing][whirlwind attack]["On Your Knees!"][lightning reflexes][optional][sunspear rebirth sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Lightning Reflexes to build adren faster.
- Spam Crude Swing in mobs to build mass adren.
- Use Earth Shaker for an AoE knockdown, followed by Pulverizing Smash for Deep Wound.
- Use "On Your Knees!" directly after Pulverizing Smash to recharge Lightning Reflexes.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Sentry's Armor for additional armor while in a stance.
- Any max damage customized hammer (with either +15% damage while in a stance or +15% damage always, energy -5). Energy will likely never be a problem with this build unless you encounter very heavy energy denial.
Suggested Weapon Mods:
- Furious Hammer of Fortitude.
- It's often beneficial to bring along an extra hammer with an elemental damage mod such as an icy hammer grip to help damage Warriors.
Similar Green/Unique Hammers:
- Add in "For Great Justice!" and remove a skill of choice to help build adrenaline when you need it most.
- Apply Poison to spread poison with your AoE attacks.
- Whirlwind Attack can be equipped for more AoE damage.
- Various other PvE skills of choice can be brought, such as the dwarf shouts, "I Am Unstoppable!", or Dwarven Stability.
- Consider Crushing Blow if you're having a hard time timing Pulverizing Smash.
- Antidote Signet if you find yourself in area where you are blinded constantly.
- Backbreaker Just for a variant... and a possible way to get off the full combo =)
- On hit hexes such as Empathy or Spiteful Spirit.
- Blindness and Weakness
- Heavy life degeneration.
- Adrenaline drain or prevention.
- Defensive stances, though the AoE damage from Earth Shaker and Yeti Smash will still connect with adjacent targets.
- Damage reducing hexes such as Faintheartedness or Spirit of Failure
- Anti-blocking skills such as Rigor Mortis, Griffon's Sweep, Warrior's Cunning, or Unseen Fury.
- Foes that can't be knocked Down.
- Soothing Images
- Armor and Health are important as tanking requires these and you will not have any shield to help out. Having a teammate bond you helps considerably.
- A cooperative team allowing you to tank will make your damage even more effective as you will have the enemies around only you.
- AoE scatter skills used by your teammates will ruin the DPS of this build. Be sure to coordinate with them to avoid this.
- Beware larger enemies that are immune to knockdowns.