Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:36, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/ritualist expert=12+1+1 wilder=12+1 resto=3][whirling defense][oath shot][barbed trap][dust trap][distracting shot][natures renewal][tranquility][death pact signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Recurve Bow of Fortitude with "I Have the Power!" inscription.
- Survivor Armor
- Any staff with a +5 energy Insightful Staff Head, a perfect Hale and Hearty inscription, a +30 health Fortitude Staff Wrapping, and +10 base energy.
- Place spirits in suitable locations - within range of combat, but in places where they cannot be attacked easily, such as behind map obstructions.
- Use Dust Trap at the spirits' location to prevent opposing melee characters from killing them.
- Place traps in and around the backline if defense is needed, or in opposing lines for offensive purposes.
- Use Oath Shot to recharge spirits and traps as needed.
- Activate Whirling Defense when trapping and when placing spirits with interrupting attacks nearby (e.g. Savage Shot, Distracting Shot).
- Gale reliably interrupts the casting of spirits because of their long activation time.
- Avatar of Melandru dervishes can kill spirits easily, as they are immune to the blinding that Dust Trap applies.
- Anything which causes Oath Shot to be blocked or to miss.