This build has been archived as of 20:36, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/ritualist expert=12+1+1 wilder=12+1 resto=3][whirling defense][oath shot][barbed trap][dust trap][distracting shot][natures renewal][tranquility][death pact signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Recurve Bow of Fortitude with "I Have the Power!" inscription.
- Survivor Armor
- Any staff with a +5 energy Insightful Staff Head, a perfect Hale and Hearty inscription, a +30 health Fortitude Staff Wrapping, and +10 base energy.
- Place spirits in suitable locations - within range of combat, but in places where they cannot be attacked easily, such as behind map obstructions.
- Use Dust Trap at the spirits' location to prevent opposing melee characters from killing them.
- Place traps in and around the backline if defense is needed, or in opposing lines for offensive purposes.
- Use Oath Shot to recharge spirits and traps as needed.
- Activate Whirling Defense when trapping and when placing spirits with interrupting attacks nearby (e.g. Savage Shot, Distracting Shot).
- Gale reliably interrupts the casting of spirits because of their long activation time.
- Avatar of Melandru dervishes can kill spirits easily, as they are immune to the blinding that Dust Trap applies.
- Anything which causes Oath Shot to be blocked or to miss.