Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:21, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Brutal Glass Arrows ranger combines the preparation Glass Arrows with the Ritualist weapon spell Brutal Weapon to apply continuous amounts of high damage with a minimum amount of time re-applying preparations.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/ritua expert=11+1+2 marksm=10+2 commun=10][forked arrow][dual shot][Savage Shot][distracting shot][brutal weapon][glass arrows][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Needling Shot] over Savage Shot.
- Scout's Insignia or Brawler's Insignia if you feel the need for defense, Radiant insignia otherwise.
- A Vampiric Recurve or Short Bow and a Sundering Short or Recurve bow.
To use this build, maintain Glass Arrows at all times. When you're about to engage a foe, cast Brutal Weapon on yourself, then use Forked Arrow followed by Dual Shot for a quick spike, then simply shoot them until Forked Arrow and Dual Shot recharge. Repeat as necessary until foe is dead, maintaining Glass Arrows and Brutal Weapon.
If there is a Bonder on your team, tell them to not bond you unless its absolutely necessary.
- Hexes such as Faintheartedness will prevent Forked Arrow from triggering and will slow your damage output
- Missing from Blind or hexes
- Blocking, to a lesser extent; you will still make them bleed.