This build has been archived as of 23:52, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Variant of the standard packer, this bar focuses on pumping tons of unblockable pet damage while pressuring with spears, poison, and bleeding. More commonly run in a trip packer build than a standard sin or Mo/A capway.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/P Beast=12+1+2 Exp=9+1 Spear=9][Barbed Spear][Poisonous bite][Lightning Reflexes][Antidote Signet][Otyugh's Cry][Feral Aggression][Heal as One][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Barbed Spear of Fortitude (15^50)
- Vampiric Spear of Fortitude (15^while in stance)
- Shield with +30hp and -5/20%.
- Full AL with health/armor/energy runes and insignias.
- Flag hero and micro shouts/stances, especially when moving from shrine to shrine
- Conditions - some are annoying like poison but other than that if you are blind its not a big deal. After all your pet is doing most of the damage.
- Some hexes.
- Maiming Spear over Antidote Signet.
- Whirling Defense over Antidote Signet if you're not worried about Deadly Arts.
- Predatory Bond over Antidote Signet if you want to reliably beat NAs and EDs.