This build has been archived as of 14:51, July 11, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo Exper=11+1+2 Wilder=11+1 Marks=8+1 Prot=3][Incendiary Arrows][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][optional] [Apply Poison][Mending Touch][Natural Stride][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Point Blank Shot@14]
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)@14]
- A poisonous recurve bow of Fortitude with a "Strength and Honor" inscription, and a flatbow with the same stats.
- A vampiric recurve bow, flatbow, and shortbow for spike assists and ganking.
- Maintain Apply Poison as much as possible to spread conditions through Incendiary Arrows.
- Deal damage and apply heavy degeneration through Burning and Poison.
- Interrupt enemies with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot. Note each interrupt's side bonuses.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Natural Stride can be used when running flags, as a defensive stance, or simply for a speed boost.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
Anti-melee hexes apply.
- Pin Down for cripple
- Remove Hex for hex removal
- Purge Signet for additional hex and condition removal
- Whirling Defense and/or Lightning Reflexes against attacks
- Dryder's Defenses to save you when you're in trouble
- Antidote Signet instead of mending touch for condition removal that doesn't restrict your 2nd profession to monk