Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:52 11 September 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build allows you to run any area of the game with little to no conflict from monsters.
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/monk expertise=12 wilder=12 ][Unyielding Aura][Natural Stride][Dodge][Zojun's Haste][Troll Unguent][Antidote Signet][Mending Touch][Cure Hex][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shift click Unyielding Aura off.
- Upon entering a zone, if there is an initial mob, aggro the mob yourself and flag your hero past it. Try not to go too deeply into the area to prevent monsters from spawning. Let the mob kill you. If there is no initial mob use a skill such as Blood is Power to kill yourself.
- Upon death, click your hero's name on the party bar and you will be shifted to it's view.
- Flag your hero beside the desired location making note that heroes cannot pass zones.
- Activate Unyielding Aura and go back to your own view and end Unyielding Aura.
- If it is a multistage run, then zone and repeat.
- Areas where levers or switches need to be pulled.
- Any hero with run skills and the elite Unyielding Aura.
- This was a great build before the DB was hacked thus it has no votes.