Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 09:33, June 28, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/mo expert=12+1+1 wilder=9+1 marksm=9+1 protec=3][optional][optional][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Apply Poison][Escape][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Escape (PvP)@14].
- [[Debilitating Shot@10]
- [[Screaming Shot@10]
- [[Point Blank Shot@14]
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)@14]
- Poisonous 15^50 Recurve Bow of Fortitude.
- Poisonous 15^50 Longbow of Fortitude, for hitting skills enemies use right before engaging (Aegis, Apply Poison).
- Poisonous 15^50 Flatbow of Fortitude, for attacking NPCs.
- Radiant Insignias. If you're not comfortable with full Radiant, only use it on chest and legs.
- Maintain Apply Poison at all times. Don't waste energy using it on recharge, wait for it to end.
- Distracting Shot and Savage Shot for interrupting targets, particularly Resurrection Signets.
- Use Escape to get somewhere faster or to block at key times.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Pressure with Debilitating Shot or Screaming Shot, or assist in spikes with Sloth Hunter's Shot.
- If timed correctly, Sloths → Savage is a powerful spike, as far as Ranger DPS goes.
See Also Edit
- Not recommended for GvG outside of BYOB.