This build has been archived as of 09:33, June 28, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/mo expert=12+1+1 wilder=9+1 marksm=9+1 protec=3][optional][optional][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Apply Poison][Escape][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Escape (PvP)@14].
- [[Debilitating Shot@10]
- [[Screaming Shot@10]
- [[Point Blank Shot@14]
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)@14]
- Poisonous 15^50 Recurve Bow of Fortitude.
- Poisonous 15^50 Longbow of Fortitude, for hitting skills enemies use right before engaging (Aegis, Apply Poison).
- Poisonous 15^50 Flatbow of Fortitude, for attacking NPCs.
- Radiant Insignias. If you're not comfortable with full Radiant, only use it on chest and legs.
- Maintain Apply Poison at all times. Don't waste energy using it on recharge, wait for it to end.
- Distracting Shot and Savage Shot for interrupting targets, particularly Resurrection Signets.
- Use Escape to get somewhere faster or to block at key times.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Pressure with Debilitating Shot or Screaming Shot, or assist in spikes with Sloth Hunter's Shot.
- If timed correctly, Sloths → Savage is a powerful spike, as far as Ranger DPS goes.
See Also Edit
- Not recommended for GvG outside of BYOB.