Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is meant to spread health degeneration equivalent to burning across many opposing enemies in either Guild versus Guild, the Random Arena, or Alliance Battles. It is also used to cause general annoyance with interrupts, and can run a flag if necessary.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/monk wilder=11+1 expert=11+1+1 marksm=8+1 protec=3][poison arrow][savage shot][distracting shot][barbed arrows][mending touch][natural stride][troll unguent][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Savage Shot and Distracting Shot are (obviously) used to disrupt either long casting, or important skills.
- Mending Touch is used to remove up to two conditions on yourself.
- Troll Unguent should be used when faced with moderate damage, or degen.
- Natural Stride is an excellent running skill and is useful as an evade stance, so, of course, use it when running somewhere, or you are facing some melee or ranged physical attacks.
- Barbed Arrows is a nice skill that allows this build to easily achieve spreadable degen, and it makes Poison Arrow worth taking for once.
- Anti-Melee hexes.
- Signet of Humility(although an odd character to disable).
- Resurrection Signet can be switched in for Pin down for use in Alliance Battles.
- Mending Touch can be replaced with Antidote Signet to make condition removal free.
- Toxicity for heavier degen.