This build has been archived as of 16:42, June 16, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses the basics of an Elementalist Earth Tank setup to farm the Gates of Kryta in Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/E name="Gates of Kryta HM farm" Exp=5+1+1 Wil=11+1 Air=4 Ear=12][Kinetic Armor][Stone Striker][Glyph of Swiftness][Stoneflesh Aura][Sliver Armor][Light of Deldrimor][Melandru's Resilience][Storm Chaser][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Earthbound Insignia
- A one-handed weapon with +20% Enchant and +5 energy.
- A shield with Health +45 (stance/enchanted) and Armor +10 vs. Earth
- Maintain Stone Striker,Stoneflesh Aura and Melandru's Resilience.
- Use Storm Chaser when no condition/hex-using opponents are left for energy gain per hit.
- Maintain Kinetic Armor.
- Use Glyph of Swiftness before each Stoneflesh cast. Use the remaining charge on the glyph for Sliver Armor or Light of Deldrimor, whichever happens to be recharged. Be careful not to use both charges from one glyph on the damage spells, or you won't be able to maintain Stoneflesh.
- Enchant removal
- Stance removal
- If you are comfortable with maintaining Stoneflesh Aura, you can drop Kinetic Armor for Ebon Battle Standard of Honor to speed up the farm.
- Gates of Kryta HM
- It is advised to kill skeleton rangers and grasping ghouls before the other enemies. The rangers are difficult to defeat when by themselves, and the graspings will take a while due to their crippling+"Victory is Mine!" combo.
- If a caster boss spawns at the nearest boss point, this build can farm it.
- The ranger boss will kill you by inflicting daze. Do not approach him.
- Nebo Terrace HM - from Bergen Hot Springs
- Bring Troll Unguent in place of Kinetic Armor for the all-ranger groups.
- Xaquang Skyway NM - Vermin
Posted Video of the run Edit
- Video of the run (Using an old version of the build)