Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Conjure Glass Spiker utilizes damage-boosting skills and bow attacks to quickly deal several small packets of damage that deal a large amount of total damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Ele Expertise=11+1+2 Marksmanship=11+1 Fire=8][Glass Arrows][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot] [Dual Shot][Conjure Flame][Lightning Reflexes][Favorable Winds][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Favorable Winds, Glass Arrows, and your conjure to strengthen your spikes.
- Spike with Dual Shot followed by Savage Shot.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to block enemy attacks.
- Interrupt enemy skills with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot.
- Replace Favorable Winds with a utility skill.
- Replace Conjure Flame with Conjure Frost or Conjure Lightning
- Use Mark of Rodgort for degen.
- Replace Conjure Flame with Conjure Lightning and replace Distracting Shot with Shell Shock for cracked armor.
- Replace Favorable Winds with Needling Shot for powerfull finishing damage
- This build is best used in pairs with a deep wound source elsewhere in the team.