This build has been archived as of 03:34, October 2, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
A fast way for a Ranger to run Droks (or almost anywhere in the Southern Shiverpeaks with little modifications), not having much survivability which is easily compensated by player skill, the ease of the run and the possibility to almost chain vital skills, effectively preventing most deaths that would harm any other build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Dervish Expertise=12+1+1 Wild=12+1][Dodge][optional][Zojun's Haste][optional]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Vow of Silence][Feel No Pain][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- First slot
- Natural Stride for top speed. Storm Chaser, Storm's Embrace are other options that won't suddenly end, but also make you lose on blocks and IMS.
- Second slot
- Serpent's Quickness to chain IAU and VoS, without losing speed through immediate stance renewal.
- "Don't Trip!" is another common choice for timing an anti-kd. This is simpler but can backfire on you if the VoS duration is too short (when two lethal mobs are near eachother).
- Third slot
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!", to interrupt foes on the way past. This is the fastest choice.
- Alternatively, you can choose any of the other mentioned variants/optionals.
- Feel No Pain can be changed for Troll Unguent. Healing is rarely needed so it won't slow your running down by much.
- For Camp Rankor - Droknar's Forge you might want to consider alternative ranger builds for better healing/speed (Dash and Shadow Steps).
- Sentry's/survivor's insignia, runes above and as much health as possible.
- +30/-2 in stance or +45/-2 in stance shield.
- +5e/20% and +5e/+30 weapon. You can also use a +5e/+5 armor weapon.
- IMS with 1-3.
- Remove cripple and anti-kd with IAU. If facing only short knockdowns (such as Worms or single Giant Stomps), use "Don't Trip!"
- Prevent spells with VoS.
- Use Serpent's Quickness immediately followed by IAU/VoS if chaining either. After IAU/VoS is activated, you can cancel Serpent's with another stance without losing any speed at all.
- Maintain Feel No Pain.
- If you want to use it, use YMLaD to bash Ice Imps and Azure Shadows to save yourself from stopping for using skills. When used right it can speed up your run quite much.
- Regenerate on the run.
- Bodyblock, basic mistakes.
- Learn the spawns like any good runner does.
- Norn/Deldrimor rank doesn't matter, but higher is always an advantage.
- Consider keeping Alcohol as an emergency boost.