Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:46, September 18, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Escape Scythe Uses a Ranger's Expertise attribute to make Dervish attack skills easier to manage, and the Ranger elite Escape for more survivability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/D Expertise=12+1+1 Scythe=12][Pious Assault][Victorious Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Rending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Antidote Signet - to remove conditions.
- Crippling Victory - to snare.
- Apply Poison (you'll need a Minor Wilderness Survival Rune)
- Zealous Sweep - extra damage and energy.
- Throw Dirt for blind.
- Full Survivor's Insignias are optimal.
- Superior Vigor, Clarity and two Vitae Runes.
- Sundering, Vampiric and Zealous Scythes of Fortitude with 15% in Stance "Dance with Death" inscription.
- A Spear + Shield set, with +60 health in total and Reduced Blind duration on the Shield.
- Use Pious Assault ---> Victorious Sweep ---> Eremite's Attack for a spike.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to speed up your spike or to attack foes when they stand still.
- Use Escape both to block yourself from enemies and kite/chase foes effectively.
- Rending Touch to remove enchantments.
- For AB/CM replace Resurrection Signet with another skill.
- PvE skills like Dwarven Stability and Aura of Holy Might to buff damage and stance duration.
- Take Sunspear Rebirth Signet for a soft res in PvE.
- Antidote Signet for quick blindess removal.
- Chilling Victory in PvE (do not use in PvP)
- D-Shot for pro people.
- Heavy energy denial, such as Spirit Shackles.