This build has been archived as of 10:46, September 18, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Escape Scythe Uses a Ranger's Expertise attribute to make Dervish attack skills easier to manage, and the Ranger elite Escape for more survivability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/D Expertise=12+1+1 Scythe=12][Pious Assault][Victorious Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Rending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Antidote Signet - to remove conditions.
- Crippling Victory - to snare.
- Apply Poison (you'll need a Minor Wilderness Survival Rune)
- Zealous Sweep - extra damage and energy.
- Throw Dirt for blind.
- Full Survivor's Insignias are optimal.
- Superior Vigor, Clarity and two Vitae Runes.
- Sundering, Vampiric and Zealous Scythes of Fortitude with 15% in Stance "Dance with Death" inscription.
- A Spear + Shield set, with +60 health in total and Reduced Blind duration on the Shield.
- Use Pious Assault ---> Victorious Sweep ---> Eremite's Attack for a spike.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to speed up your spike or to attack foes when they stand still.
- Use Escape both to block yourself from enemies and kite/chase foes effectively.
- Rending Touch to remove enchantments.
- For AB/CM replace Resurrection Signet with another skill.
- PvE skills like Dwarven Stability and Aura of Holy Might to buff damage and stance duration.
- Take Sunspear Rebirth Signet for a soft res in PvE.
- Antidote Signet for quick blindess removal.
- Chilling Victory in PvE (do not use in PvP)
- D-Shot for pro people.
- Heavy energy denial, such as Spirit Shackles.