Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:53, April 8, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a build that will allow a Ranger to be able to tank in The Deep in the Steel Wall team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Assassin exp=12+1+1 Shadowarts=12][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Whirling Defense] ["I Am Unstoppable!"]["You Move Like A Dwarf!"][Death's Charge][Recall][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentry armor, minor expertise rune, vigor rune, two attunement runes.
- An Icy axe or sword of fortitude, Like the Icy Dragon Sword. This is to trigger Spinal Shivers which the necro on the team brings.
- A shield with 45+ health and -2 damage vs physical while in a stance
- Use Death's Charge to enter groups to prevent most leaks.
- Stance chain- Escape -> Lightning Reflexes -> Escape -> Whirling Defense -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes -> Escape -> 4 second gap in chain ->(repeat chain from Escape).
- Use "I Am Unstoppable!" when taking heavy damage and/or knockdowns.
- To knock down Kanaxi aspects, use "You Move Like A Dwarf!"
- Refer to Team - "Steel Wall" Deep Group for usage of Recall, how to pull, and how to make a 'wall'.
- This build has 30 less armor vs physical damage than the warrior version. However, this build has 20 more vs elemental.
- Dwarven Stability at rank 4 or more can probably replace Whirling Defense. The Chain would then be Dwarven Stability -> Escape -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes(Before DS runs out) -> DS -> Escape -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes(Before DS runs out) -> Repeating.
- Replace Death's Charge with Troll Unguent, putting all shadow arts into Wilderness Survival
- Replace Death's Charge with Feigned Neutrality.
See also Edit
- Team - "Steel Wall" Deep Group - Archived