Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:29, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses the Ranger elite skill Burning Arrow to create a powerful build that can put pressure on enemy teams quickly, through the degenerative effects of conditions. In combination with the Assassin secondary profession, you are not only able to interrupt and spread degeneration, but you also have increased mobility and defense. In Guild versus Guild situations, this build can be used for ganking purposes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/assas expert=12+1+1 marksm=9+1 shadow=3 wilder=9+1][burning arrow][distracting shot][savage shot][apply poison][signet of malice][troll unguent][shadow of haste][natural stride][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Minor or Major Expertise, Minor or Major Marksmanship, Superior Vigor, Minor Wilderness Survival.
- A Recurve Bow is preferred for increased accuracy.
- Maintain Apply Poison as often as possible.
- Spread conditions with Burning Arrow. It can also be used for spiking purposes.
- Distracting Shot is to be used as an interrupt. This is effective against spammers, as this skill increases the recharge time of the interrupted skill.
- The faster recharging Savage Shot is your main interruption skill. Use it to interrupt key skills like Healing Signet and Troll Unguent used by enemy NPC's.
- Shadow of Haste can be used as both a general purpose speed boost, or for entering and exiting an enemy base quickly. Beware of stance removal.
- You can cancel Shadow of Haste with Natural Stride if come under heavy fire, or for a quick return.
- Use Natural Stride to escape from enemies if not under Shadow of Haste.
- Heal yourself using Troll Unguent.
- Remove harmful conditions inflicted on you with Signet of Malice. Make sure you target a foe that is already affected by conditions to ensure removal.
- Blackout disables all of your skills.
- Hexes that slow your attacks or deal damage to you can be extremely deadly.
- Diversion can greatly reduce your output if not handled correctly.
- Stance removal can impair your ability to escape from chasing enemies.
- Include Pin Down as both an offensive and defensive snare.
- You may wish to use a different speed boost like Dash, Zojun's Haste, Dodge, or Storm Chaser.
- In some cases, you may want to replace SoM with Barbed Arrows