This build has been archived as of 11:09, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Soldier's Fury to pump out big damage with IAS and increased adrenaline gain, it is often seen in pairs for maximum efficiency but can be run as a lone Paragon too.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any Spear=12+1+1 Command=9+1 leader=9+1][Spear of Lightning][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Anthem of Envy][optional]["Stand Your Ground!"][Soldier's Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [["Shields Up!"@7] (drop Command and Leadership by 1 and add a Major rune to Leadership) mainly used for longer shout time when running a lone SF Para, but can be used with 2.
- [[Cry of Frustration@3] AoE Interrupt.
- [[Rip Enchantment@3] Enchantment Removal.
- [["Fall Back!"@10] Earshot range IMS
- Full Centurions Insignias, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Vampiric and Ebon Spears of Fortitude (15^50) as well as a Command Shield with AL +10 vs X.
- Maintain Soldier's Fury and chain Shouts to keep it's requirement met. If going Solo, chain "Stand Your Ground!" and "Shields Up!", you will also have to keep Anthem of Envy up for the down time, but it is quickly charged so don't worry about it not being ready for chaining.
- Use Spear of Lightning -> "Go for the Eyes!" -> Vicious Attack on spikes.
- Use Anthem of Envy whenever it is ready. This will boost damage for yourself and party members.
- Anti-Shout/Chant renders you mostly useless.
- General Anti-Physical.
- With all Requirements met, this Paragon has 90 Base AL + 16 (Shield) + 24 ("Stand Your Ground!") which gives a minimum of 130 AL, an additional 10 AL can be added with Shield inscriptions.