Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Angelagon uses Angelic Bond to help protect your team (mainly your frontliners) and provide a bonding-like Paragon. This, combined with Paragon damage, provides a powerful team player.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Any Leadership=12+1+1 Command=8+1 SpearMastery=10+1][Spear of Lightning][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Angelic Bond][Anthem of Envy][Aggressive Refrain][Anthem of Wearines][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Survivor's Armor, with either Runes of Vitae or Runes of Attunement
- A 15^50 Spear of Fortitude, with a -5^20% Shield of Fortitude
- Activate Aggressive Refrain and maintain it with Anthem of Weariness
- Cast Angelic Bond on your frontliners or vulnerable players
- Spam "Go for the Eyes!" and Anthem of Envy for support and energy
- Use your attacks accordingly
- If running on heroes, micromanaging a hero's use of Angelic Bond and Aggressive Refrain are suggested.
- Standard anti-melee counters
- Unreliable healing
- Anthem of Flame can swap out Anthem of Weariness for additional melee support or if another Paragon has Anthem of Flame.
- Swift Javelin, Mighty Throw, Spear of Redemption, or Wild Throw can take the place of Spear of Lightning
- "Fall Back!" can be used as a party IAS.
- Merciless Spear provides a different source of DW.
- "There's Nothing to Fear!" can be used on players.
- Balthazar's Spirit can provide a good energy gain.
- Below is a Motivation Version of the bar. It provides a little more energy than the Command bar, but also loses some melee support.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Any Leadership=12+1+1 Motivation=10+1 SpearMastery=8+1][Spear of Lightning][Spear of Redemption][Energizing Chorus][Angelic Bond][Ballad of Restoration][Aggressive Refrain][Anthem of Flame][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- This build requires a good Monk to heal the damage from Angelic Bond.
- This build works exceptionally well in 4-man environments
See Also Edit
- Build: Team - PvE Paraway: A team that has another Angelic Bond Paragon as an Optional.