This build has been archived as of 21:48 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Motivation chants to relieve pressure while contributing a signifigant damage output using spear attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/any SpearMastery=11+1+1 motivation=10+1 Leadership=9+1 command=4][vicious attack][Spear of Lightning][wild throw][go for the eyes][song of restoration][mending refrain][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias with vigor runes.
- A Vampiric, Elemental and Zealous PvP Spear of Fortitude.
- PvP Motivation shields against all elements.
- Use Agressive Refrain before the battle. Maintain it by using Song of Restoration when out of battle.
- Auto-attack to gain adrenaline and pressure.
- Use "Go For the Eyes" whenever charged to maintain Agressive Refrain.
- Use Spear of Lightning as a general damage skill.
- Use Vicious Attack combined with GFtE for a good chance to apply deep wound.
- Use Song of Restoration and Mending Refrain to provide partywide heals.
- Vocal Minority.
- Anti-Adrenaline skills.