This build has been archived as of 12 October 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build removes conditions with the use of "It's just a flesh wound." while at the same time providing ample damage and support for the party.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/? spe=10+1+1 comma=10+1 mot=1+1 lea=11+1][Merciless Spear][Spear of Redemption][Anthem of Weariness]["It's just a flesh wound."][Anthem of Envy][Optional][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- User's selection of Vampiric, Ebon, and other spears.
- Runes mentioned above.
- Use Aggressive Refrain at the beginning of battle.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain and weaken enemies with Anthem of Weariness.
- Spam Spear of Redemption for damage.
- Inflict deep wound onto targets with Merciless Spear.
- Buff team damage with Anthem of Envy.
- Remove conditions from teammates with "It's just a flesh wound.".
- Resurrect dead teammates with Signet of Return.
- Standard physical counters like Blind and Weakness.
- Adrenaline denial hurts this build.
- Equip "Go for the Eyes!" and Vicious Attack for deep wound in GvG.
- Take Anthem of Flame for a damage buff.
- For DPS, take Spear of Lightning.
- Buff party defense with "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Aid in spikes with Harrier's Toss.