Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12 October 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build removes conditions with the use of "It's just a flesh wound." while at the same time providing ample damage and support for the party.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/? spe=10+1+1 comma=10+1 mot=1+1 lea=11+1][Merciless Spear][Spear of Redemption][Anthem of Weariness]["It's just a flesh wound."][Anthem of Envy][Optional][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- User's selection of Vampiric, Ebon, and other spears.
- Runes mentioned above.
- Use Aggressive Refrain at the beginning of battle.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain and weaken enemies with Anthem of Weariness.
- Spam Spear of Redemption for damage.
- Inflict deep wound onto targets with Merciless Spear.
- Buff team damage with Anthem of Envy.
- Remove conditions from teammates with "It's just a flesh wound.".
- Resurrect dead teammates with Signet of Return.
- Standard physical counters like Blind and Weakness.
- Adrenaline denial hurts this build.
- Equip "Go for the Eyes!" and Vicious Attack for deep wound in GvG.
- Take Anthem of Flame for a damage buff.
- For DPS, take Spear of Lightning.
- Buff party defense with "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Aid in spikes with Harrier's Toss.