Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19:20, 21 January 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build utilizes the Command attribute and the skill combination of "Go For The Eyes!" and "Find Their Weakness!" of the Paragon to cause damage and two conditions through a melee attacker.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Commanding Support" prof=parag/ comman=12+1+3 leader=12+2][incoming][blazing finale][go for the eyes][find their weakness][anthem of flame][theyre on fire][stand your ground][make your time][/build] </pvxbig>
- Almost any armor will do. Additional energy is nice, but not needed.
- A +5 energy weapon, a 10% Furious spearhead, and +30 spear grip of Fortitude, along with a +1 Command (20% chance) shield.
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- Runes of Vitae or Attunement (as preferred)
- Find a target to build up adrenaline for "Go for the Eyes!".
- Switch to a melee ally.
- Use Blazing Finale, "Go for the Eyes!", "Find Their Weakness!", "Stand Your Ground!", and then Anthem of Flame.
- Wait a second, then use "Make Your Time!", and then "Go for the Eyes!" once more.
- Use "Incoming!" when health begins dropping.
- Well of Silence will shut you down.
- Vocal Minority can be a pain. Inform your team members when you have this hex on you.
- Roaring Winds will deplete the Paragon's energy. Kill this spirit as soon as it is up.
- Remember that one of this build's best advantages is that it is comprised of shouts -- they're insta-cast.
- Having a melee attacker means you can put Blazing Finale on them, and spam "Go for the Eyes!" and "Find Their Weakness!".
- The best melee attacker to target is an Assassin with a high(er) chance to hit critical, This will make "Find Their Weakness!" have a higher chance to work.