This build has been archived as of 23:00, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Applies pressure through spear attacks while buffing allies and removing conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/w spear=10+1+1 leadership=11+1 tactics=10 motivation=2][spear of lightning][optional][watch yourself] [shields up]["it's just a flesh wound."][anthem of flame][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Take Remedy Signet or another spear attack in the optional slot.
- Full survivor's insignias.
- A zealous spear is recommended for energy management.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain using Anthem of Flame.
- Use "Shields Up!" when engaging ranged attackers to increase defense.
- Maintain "Watch Yourself!" to increase the AL of nearby allies.
- Use "It's just a flesh wound." to quickly and efficiently remove large condition stacks.
- Use Spear of Lightning on spikes, or just for general damage.
- Use Signet of Return as a hard resurrect.
- Vocal Minority and the like.
- Holy Spear for spirit-heavy areas or spirit heavy metas.
- "There's Nothing to Fear!" for mass PvE damage reduction.
- Blazing Spear as a high damage attack skill.
- Anthem of Weariness (with an investment in Command) instead of Anthem of Flame.
- A Resurrection Signet or Sunspear Rebirth Signet if your team does not need a hard resurrect.
- Replace Tactics with Command for different shouts.