Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:00, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Applies pressure through spear attacks while buffing allies and removing conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/w spear=10+1+1 leadership=11+1 tactics=10 motivation=2][spear of lightning][optional][watch yourself] [shields up]["it's just a flesh wound."][anthem of flame][aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Take Remedy Signet or another spear attack in the optional slot.
- Full survivor's insignias.
- A zealous spear is recommended for energy management.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain using Anthem of Flame.
- Use "Shields Up!" when engaging ranged attackers to increase defense.
- Maintain "Watch Yourself!" to increase the AL of nearby allies.
- Use "It's just a flesh wound." to quickly and efficiently remove large condition stacks.
- Use Spear of Lightning on spikes, or just for general damage.
- Use Signet of Return as a hard resurrect.
- Vocal Minority and the like.
- Holy Spear for spirit-heavy areas or spirit heavy metas.
- "There's Nothing to Fear!" for mass PvE damage reduction.
- Blazing Spear as a high damage attack skill.
- Anthem of Weariness (with an investment in Command) instead of Anthem of Flame.
- A Resurrection Signet or Sunspear Rebirth Signet if your team does not need a hard resurrect.
- Replace Tactics with Command for different shouts.