Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:00, 12 May 2008 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Defensive Anthem Paragon focuses on defense for your backline through extra Armor and Block rate, and minor offense through spear attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Warrior Leadership=10+1+1 SpearMastery=11+1 Tactics=10][Spear of Lightning][Optional][Defensive Anthem][Watch Yourself][Shields Up][Anthem Of Flame][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Wild Throw for an anti-block skill.
- Harrier's Toss for a fast-thrown spear, to support in spikes.
- Vicious Attack for a non-adrenaline attack skill.
- Holy Spear is a good attack skill for HA, since you can can take down spirits with it, thus countering the popular spiritspam.
- Survivor Insignias with a Rune of Superior Vigor
- A Vampiric, Elemental and Zealous PvP Spear of Fortitude.
- PvP Tactic Shields against all Elements.
- Use Aggressive Refrain before the battle. Maintain it by using Anthem of Flame whenever recharged.
- Use Defensive Anthem if you're in range of your casters, so they'll have a reliable chance to block.
- Use Spear of Lightning and your optional attack skill for spike support, or just more damage every 6 seconds.
- Chain "Shields Up!" with Defensive Anthem so your casters are being less interrupted by Rangers.
- Spam "Watch Yourself!" since it's your energy management. Be sure to keep it on all casters or other soft targets.
- Blind, Blocking, Anti-Physical Hexes
- Vocal Minority and other Anti-Shout skills
- Anti-Adrenaline skills.
- Another common variant, is a Command variant if you want pressure. If you want that, replace "Watch Yourself!" with "Go for the Eyes!" and "Shields Up!" with "Stand Your Ground!". Also, Vicious Attack can be used effectively with "Go for the Eyes!"
- With the Command variant, "Make Haste!" or "Fall Back!" instead of "Stand Your Ground!"
This Build is mainly designed for GvG in balanced builds, but you can also run it in HA.