This build has been archived as of 18:18, September 24, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Brings easily applicable daze in condition-heavy builds while maintaining a steady DPS.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Warrior Leadership=10+1+1 Swordsmanship=12 Command=8+1][Barbarous Slice][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Spear Swipe]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Lead the Way!"][Soldier's Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Armor, with Runes of Vitae/Vigor and Clarity.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon 15^50 Swords of Fortitude, a Silencing Spear of Fortitude (+5 energy), and a set of Shields.
- Use Barbarous Slice->Gash->Sun and Moon Slash for your chain
- Maintain energy with "Go for the Eyes!"
- Use "Lead the Way!" as a generic IMS, anti-kite, and trigger for Soldier's Fury
- Maintain Soldier's Fury for a no downsides IAS
- Standard anti-melee counters
- Anti-shout skills
- Adrenaline denial (minor)
- Final Thrust instead of Sun and Moon Slash