Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:24, 23 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses Song of Restoration and Mending Refrain to relieve pressure from the monks while keeping many paragon standards to boost armor and provide decent DPS.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Warrior Spear=10+2 motivation=9+1+1 Leadership=9+1 tactics=8][Spear of Lightning][harrier's toss][Song of Restoration][Mending Refrain]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignia with vigor/vitae runes.
- Standard spear and shield sets.
- Use Aggressive Refrain before the battle.
- Begin Mending your team as soon as energy is available.
- Maintain AR and Mending with your Chants and "Shields Up!" outside of battle.
- Use "Watch Yourself!" and "Shields Up!" whenever charged and/or at your discretion.
- Use Spear of Lightning as a general damage skill.
- Use Song of Restoration and Ballad of Restoration to mitigate pressure.
- Use Signet of Return as a hard resurrect.
- Vocal Minority.
- Anti-Adrenaline skills.