This build has been archived as of March 6, 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build utilizes "Charge!" to allow his teammates to move faster, other Tactics skills to provide defense to his teammates, and Paragon spear attacks to deal damage and assist spikes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig>[build prof=p/w tactics=10 leadership=11+1 spear=10+1+2][spear of lightning][harrier's toss]["watch yourself!"]["Shields up!"]["Charge!"][anthem of flame][Aggressive refrain][signet of return][/build]</pvxbig>
- Survivor or Centurion insignias
- Minor rune of Leadership, Major rune of Spear Mastery, Superior Vigor
- Vampiric, Elemental, and Zealous PvP Spears of Fortitude
- Tactics shields with +10 AL against each damage type
- Use "Charge!" often. Be careful to have as many people that will benefit from it within earshot as possible.
- Spam "Watch Yourself!" to gain energy and protect your teammates.
- Use Anthem of Flame to add to your teams pressure.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain for IAS, using Anthem of Flame or "Charge!" to renew it outside of battle.
- Spear things.
- Use Spear of Lightning and Harrier's Toss both as spike assists and for pressure.
- Standard anti-melee counters
- Vicious Attack for Deep Wound.