This build has been archived as of 17:11, 27 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This support Paragon together with the two healer henchman can cover all the defensive needs of the Nightfall campaign.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=parag/warri motiva=11+1+3 spearm=8+1 leader=9+1 tactic=8][Spear of Lightning][Signet of Synergy][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Aria of Zeal]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
You should focus on defense with your gear, since energy is easily managed by staying close to your team.
- Insignias: Centurion's insignia on all armor pieces.
- Runes: Superior Motivation, Minor Leadership, Minor Spear Mastery, Vigor (highest possible), and Vitae.
- Use a Shield that requires Motivation.
- Use either the inscription "Master of My Domain" for extra Motivation or "Luck of the Draw" for damage reduction.
- Use a Shield Handle of Fortitude.
- This Paragon is very efficient in preventing and healing the damage to the whole team (like AoE spells, generic pressure, and health degeneration of the team). "Shields Up!" is also useful to prevent damage from ranged attackers, which is very common in the Nightfall campaign.
- Using "Watch Yourself!" for energy management lets you easily spam all your other skills.
- If you can't acquire adrenaline you can't spam all your skills.
- Necromancers' Anti-Paragon hexes completely shut down this build.
- You can replace Signet of Return with another resurrection skill, or even with Lightbringer's Gaze when you need it.
- Spear of Lightning can be replaced by Finale of Restoration or Mending Refrain.
- Spear of Lightning can also be replaced by another Attack skill.
- Drop the Spear Mastery, and put it in leadership and tactics.
- Replace Spear of Lightning with "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Take "They're on Fire!" instead of Spear of Lightning or Signet of Synergy for damage decrease from burning foes; this works especially well when you have Searing Flames Elementalists in your party or other members who keep foes burning. See Build:Team - Burny Heroes.