This build has been archived as of 22:26, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category meta before being archived.
This Paragon Build uses the skill "Coward!" as a both offensive and supportive skill. The build also involves Shouts, Anthems and Spear Attacks, used to apply Pressure to the opposing team.
Not so common in GvG but very common in other PvP.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=para/war spear=12+1+1 command=9+1 leadership=9+1][vicious attack][spear of lightning]["coward!"][never surrender][anthem of flame]["go for the eyes!"][aggressive refrain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or Centurion Insignias.
- Vampiric Spear, for regular attacking.
- Zealous Spear, for energy gain, if needed.
- Elemental (Fiery, Icy, Shocking or Ebon), against high physical AL.
- All Spears should have a "Strength and Honor" Inscription.
- A Command Shield of Fortitude, with either a "I Can See Clearly Now!" or a "Luck of the Draw" Inscription.
- Rune of Clarity, Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Activate Aggressive Refrain before battle.
- Outside of battle, keep it up with Anthem of Flame.
- Use both "GFTE!" and Anthem of Flame to add pressure, but also gain Energy.
- Use Vicious Attack in conjunction with "GFTE" for a higher chance of applying Deep Wound.
- Use Spear of Lightning for additional damage.
- Use "Coward!" to support Melee allies, by Knocking Down fleeing opponents.
- "Coward!" can also be used to support any party member, by Knocking Down chasers.
- Try staying out of enemy fire as much as possible.
- Use Resurrection Signet as needed.
- Blind, Weakness and Cripple.
- Anti Shout skills.
- Invest points in Tactics instead of Command, drop "GFTE!"/AoF and use either "WY!" or "SU!", or both, for a more defensive build.
- Use Awe to inflict Daze.
- Use Signet of Return as a hard resurrection.
- Disrupting Throw.
- Barbed Spear and Maiming Spear for Crippling.
- Replace Anthem of Flame with Anthem of Weariness.
- Blazing Spear can replace Spear of Lightning
- Res Signet can be replaced with "Fall Back!" for a speed boost in AB.
- This build is most effective in a well-coordinated team, involving Melee attackers, who can take advantage of the frequent KD's.