Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:25, 13 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A commonly used build using the Paragon elite skill Defensive Anthem to provide defense for a party.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spearm=10+1+1 comman=10+1 leader=11+1][Optional][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Power Return][Anthem of Weariness][Defensive Anthem][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard metagame equipment
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" and Vicious Attack for deep wound on targets.
- Interrupt enemy spells with Power Return.
- Enable weakness spread with Anthem of Weariness.
- Buff team defense with Defensive Anthem.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain with Anthem of Weariness for constant.
- Resurrect dead teammates with Signet of Return.
- Hex-heavy builds
- Vocal Minority
- Interrupt on DA.
- Attributes can be tweaked depending on skills equipped.
- Take Spear of Lightning for DPS.
- Signet of Return can be swapped for a Resurrection Signet.
- Common additional or alternate interrupt choices are Cry of Frustration and Power Spike.
- Buff physicals with Anthem of Flame.
- Take Spear of Redemption for damage and a easy weakness trigger on melee, as well as cracked armor removal.
- In HA, take "Make Haste!" and/or Song of Concentration.
- Counter KD's with "Brace Yourself!".
- Remove enemy enchantments like Aegis with Mirror of Disenchantment.
- Harrier's Toss in spikes.